Endicott is pleased to introduce a new way for alumni to stay connected: The exclusive Endicott Alumni mobile app!
To download the app, please click here: Evertrue
We have released our free alumni App for iPhone and Android. With it, you can securely access the information of old friends and classmates. A few of the features:
- Connect safely with alumni around the corner and around the world
- A mobilized version of an Endicott alumni directory
- Network with classmates through the built-in LinkedIn integration
- Discover the alumni living in your area. You will be amazed by the strength of our network.
- Alumni directory searchable by name, class year, company or graduation year
- The nearby function allows you to search by location and view the results on a map.
- Facebook and Twitter news streams
The EverTrue app for iPhone and Android uses email verification to access the app exclusive for Endicott alumni. This app is limited to use by confirmed alumni of Endicott. If your email address is not recognized, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 978-232-2458.
Frequently Asked Questions . . .
- Who can use the Endicott EverTrue community?
- Any Endicott alum may use it! Your information is protected, and only Endicott constituents may access it.
- Which devices support EverTrue?
- The EverTrue platform is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. For iOS, we support the 5 and higher operating systems. For Android we support back to OS 2.3.
- How do I get EverTrue on my mobile device?
- Search for "EverTrue" in the Apple App store or the Google Play store. Once you have downloaded the app and open it, you will be prompted to search for your community. Type in Endicott College and select the correct community.
How do I log in once I’ve downloaded EverTrue and selected the " Endicott College community?
- Please log in with your first and last name, and your email address. If the email address matches what we have on file, you’ll receive an authentication message in your email inbox. Be sure to open the email you receive on the mobile device you used to download the app. Then click “Verify” and it will grant you access to the app!
What if I do not receive a confirmation email?
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, it may mean that we do not have an email address on file for you, or we have a different one. If this is the case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the correct email address we have on file.
- How do I customize my privacy settings or update my contact information?
- Unless you indicate otherwise, all of your contact information will appear on the app; this includes name, city, state, country, email address, major, and place of employment.
- If you have previously asked that your information remain private, it will not appear in the listing.
- If you wish, you may customize your settings so that particular information will not be viewable by other constituents. If you would like to suppress/hide information in your profile, go to My Profile then click on “Suggest an Update” at the bottom of your profile. Then, type in any updates you would like to make and click "Send."
- How do I search for people using the directory?
- Type the name of the person you are seeking in the search box. If you are unsure of the spelling, you may type a few letters in the name, click “Search” and the app will pull a list of possible matches. You also have the option to search by class year by typing a year into the search box.
- How do I search for people nearby?
- Click on the Nearby tab in the sidebar navigation. A map will appear with pushpins indicating people in your area. Clicking on one of the pushpins will open that alum’s listing in the directory. You may also click the icon in the top right corner of the map to view a list of people nearby. To search for an alum in the map feature, click on the search icon on the bottom of the map. Are you traveling and looking to visit Endicott people in other cities? You may search for users across the globe by entering any zip code, city, state or country, and the map feature will show you that location along with people in that part of the world. You can also click the filter icon on the map page to narrow your results.
- How do I connect using my LinkedIn and/or Facebook account?
- The app allows you to connect and network with other people using LinkedIn. You can also connect using your Facebook account. When you first log in to the app, you will be asked if you would like to connect via LinkedIn and/or Facebook. You may choose one or both, or neither. Once you are in the app, you can view information that people have included in their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles along with the number of connections you have in common. Anything marked as private in Facebook or LinkedIn remains private. If you are not connected to an alum, you will not see his/her private information or feed, nor will he/she be able to view yours. Don’t forget to list Endicott College in the education field in your LinkedIn profile, and be sure to join the Endicott College Networking LinkedIn group!
- If you opt not to immediately connect your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts, you may do so at any time by going to Settings and clicking on Manage Accounts. Likewise, you may disconnect those accounts at any time.
- Can I email or call another alum directly from EverTrue?
- Yes. From the Directory tab, click on the mail at the top someone’s profile to email or call. Phone calls may only be made from devices with phone capability.
- Who can see my information?
- Only Endicott alumni. While the alumni app is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play, you have to be an alumnus to login. The bottom line is if you want to change which fields are displayed in the app, just let us know and we’ll make that change right away.
- Can I opt out?