Transfer Students Admission
Deadline for Fall - March 15
Deadline for Spring - December 15
We may continue to accept applications thereafter on a space-available basis; however some programs reach capacity early in the application cycle.
Endicott College recognizes credit earned at other accredited collegiate institutions and we encourage transfer applications.
Please submit a completed Endicott College Application for Admission accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee payable to Endicott College. Students who submit their application online may the application fee online using a major credit card.
Arrange to have the following information sent along with your application or under separate cover:
- A response to either essay statement located on our Application for Admission (the essay should be submitted electronically with the online application).
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record. We ask that you have your guidance counselor or principal forward this information directly to the Office of Admission. Applicants that have not graduated from high school must submit a GED certificate issued by their state Department of Education.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Endicott College Transfer Recommendation Form.
- One letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor, instructor, or other academic source.
- Although not required, you may submit a resume highlighting student leadership, extracurricular involvements, athletic activities, work experience and other secondary school accomplishments.
- Test Optional: Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are optional with the exception of applicants for Athletic Training, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Physical Education Teacher Licensure, all Secondary Education Teacher Licensure programs, and Nursing. The College requests that test scores be sent directly from ETS (code 3369) or ACT (code 1824). **There may be a delay in recording test scores if you choose not to provide your social security number to the testing service. Please notify our office so that we can verify your scores manually.
The Admission Review Committee will not consider applications until ALL of the materials listed above have been received by the Office of Admission.
Accepted transferred credits are counted as credits toward the degree but are not computed into the student's grade point average. Semester and cumulative grade point averages reflect only courses taken at Endicott College.
A maximum of 85 credits may be transferred from accredited colleges into the Bachelor programs.
All college courses will be reviewed for transfer credit and a transfer credit evaluation will be sent to you.