Links and Contacts

Student Employment Program Forms

  • W-4 Form - The W-4 Tax Form only needs to be completed once, unless you have worked on campus before and you claimed exempt on the form.

  • I-9 Form - The I-9 Form only needs to be completed once and requires verification of your identity.  To verify your identity, please bring to the Financial Aid Office your driver's license or your school ID AND your social security card or birth certificate. A U.S. passport may be used in place of these documents.  All required documents must be originals (we will make copies and return the originals to you) with the exception of the birth certificate, which can be a certified copy.
  • Direct Deposit Form - The Direct Deposit Form needs to be completed every year.  It is Endicott's practice to encourage students to sign up for direct deposit. This will make receiving your pay faster and easier. By filling out this form, you will receive a direct deposit to the account(s) of your choice on payday.
  • iPay Instructions 1617 - We are pleased to announce ADP iPayStatements, a new benefit for all student employees.  Through ADP, our payroll provider, we are able to offer you access to your earnings statements and W-2 forms 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.  


Print Friendly and PDF