Federal Work-Study Job Search
Students who have been awarded Federal Work Study by the Financial Aid Office can search for available jobs via EC Launch
. Please follow the instructions below. Information is always being updated, so be sure to keep checking.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or (978)232-2070.
1. Click on the EC Launch link above.
2. Log in. Your Username is your full name email address (first name.middle initial.last firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Put you cursor over "Jobs and Internships" and click "Jobs and Internships Search".
4. Under "Position Type", select "Work Study" from the drop down menu and click "Search".
5. Click on the job title to view the specifics of the position you are interested in and how to apply.