Links and Contacts

Student Employment Program

This website is your all access pass to Endicott's Student Employment Program. 
There are two types of employment opportunities for Endicott students: Federal Work-Study and Campus Employment.

Federal Work-Study is a need-based financial aid program that is awarded by the Financial Aid Office. Most of the positions at Endicott require that you have been awarded Federal Work-Study in your financial aid package to qualify for them. While we try to ensure that students who were awarded Federal Work-Study are able to obtain a position on campus, it is not guaranteed. All student employees are paid for the hours that they work and the wages are not applied to their tuition bill. For the students who were awarded Federal Work-Study, a link has been provided that will help you search for a position. Click on the Federal Work-Study Job Search link below and follow the instructions.

Campus Employment is available on a very limited basis for students that do not qualify for Federal Work-Study. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.

Students who work on campus must read the Student Employment Handbook. There are two forms that students need to complete to work on campus: W-4 and I-9. It is Endicott's practice to encourage students to sign up for direct deposit.  A direct deposit form is required to initiate the process. You can access the required forms through the links below. They are also available in the Financial Aid Office in College Hall.


Student Employment Handbook

Federal Work-Study Job Search

Forms (W-4, I-9, Direct Deposit)

If  you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 978-998-8062.

The Endicott College Financial Aid Team


Attention Students:

Looking for a summer job on campus? Click here to be directed to the Human Resources website.


Print Friendly and PDF