Scholarship Bulletin Board
Endicott College is committed to assisting students and families in finding as many financial resources as possible. This bulletin board will be updated regularly as new scholarship information becomes available.
Below you will find scholarship web sites endorsed by Endicott College. These links will provide a variety of awards based on many different qualifications. We encourage students to pursue scholarship opportunities in their local communities as well as those offered on a national level.
The following Scholarships are listed by Deadline.
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Name of Scholarship: Flosum 2015 Scholarship
Applies to Major: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
1. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
2. Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of computer engineering, computer science or in another technical discipline such as electrical engineering, physics or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, submit the following:
1. Write a 1000-word essay comparing 3 the use of Salesforce with Jenkins, Changesets and Ant Migration tool. Also, explain the issues in using GIT with Salesforce.
2. Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application;
To apply, submit your scholarship application to email@example.com. To be considered for the 2015 award, entries must be received no later than Dec 15, 2015 and winner will be declared on 31st-Dec-2015
Website Address: http://www.flosum.com/apply-flosum-scholarship/
Application Available on Website: Yes
Application Available at Financial Aid Office No
Back to Top