APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID AT ENDICOTT COLLEGE 2015 - 2016
To assist you in the process of applying for all federal, state and institutional need-based financial aid, we are providing information on the forms necessary for you to complete if you wish to be considered for financial aid.
Students must reapply for financial aid each year. The College has a priority deadline of March 15th, although we continue to make financial aid awards on a funds-available basis for students whose forms are received after March 15th.
1. Complete the Endicott College Financial Aid Application and return it to the Financial Aid Office. The application is available online or upon request from the Financial Aid Office.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a student of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies, please go to the GPS Financial Aid web page for an application and more information.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Endicott College's FAFSA code is 002148.
You should complete the FAFSA on the Web or Renewal FAFSA on the Web for the 2015-2016 year. You will be required to use your PIN number to access the form and apply. If you need to apply for a PIN, please use the www.fafsa.ed.gov
3. Your application may be selected for a process called Verification. If you are selected for Verification our office will notify you via e-mail.
1. Copies of Parent and Student W-2’s
2. A Verification Worksheet listed below.
3. Tax Transcripts/or/use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (see below)
Due to recent changes in the federal Verification process, Endicott is no longer allowed to accept photocopies of federal income tax returns.
A. Go back on-line to your 2015-2016 FAFSA and make a "correction" using the IRS Data Retrieval". This allows the FAFSA to link directly to the IRS in order to import your actual filed 2014 tax information into the FAFSA. (Please note that this process is not available until approximately three weeks after you electronically file your taxes). http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
B. Request a 2014 tax transcript from the IRS. This can be done on-line from the IRS link below or you can also phone the IRS at (800)908-9946. (Please note that only the taxpayer listed on the return can request a tax transcript).
Mail or fax the Endicott College Financial Aid Application and other requested forms to the Endicott College Financial Aid Office
Please do not send in the Sibling Verification Worksheet unless we specifically request it.
*This form will be required if you indicate that there will be more than one (yourself) enrolled in college during the 2015-2016 year.
Sibling Verification Worksheet