Bachelor of Science in Marketing
The Bachelor of Science in Marketing program gives you an opportunity to pursue higher level skills and knowledge either within a single niche area of marketing or across a range of marketing and marketing communications topics. A variety of specialized career interests can be accommodated through a combination of intensive course offerings and closely coordinated semester-long senior internships and capstone projects.
Curriculum Requirements - Total Credits Required: 125
Marketing students have recently completed internships at:
Upon completion of the Marketing major, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the analytical and problem- solving skills needed to meet complex challenges in marketing.
2. Apply a range of marketing 'best practices' in a professional environment.
3. Recognize the importance of behaving ethically in the professional setting.
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within
5. Communicate effectively in oral and written form following the conventions of marketing.
For more information about our Marketing program, contact:
Dr. Michael Paige
Dean, Gerrish School of Business