Bachelor of Science in Finance
The Bachelor of Science in Finance program provides an opportunity for students to gain a broad understanding of financial markets and the tools financial managers use. Possible internship sites include banking and financial institutions, corporate finance departments, accounting and control departments, stock and bond brokerages, financial advisory services, and management consulting firms.
Curriculum Requirements - Total Credits Required: 125
Finance students have recently completed internships at:
Upon completion of the Finance major, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to meet complex challenges in finance.
2. Apply a range of finance 'best practices' in a professional environment.
3. Recognize the importance of behaving ethically in the professional setting.
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within finance.
5. Communicate effectively in oral and written form following the conventions of finance.
For more information about our Finance program, contact:
Dr. Michael Paige
Dean, Gerrish School of Business