Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship develops the skills needed to gain a competitive advantage in the world’s fastest growing industry sector: small and start-up businesses. Possible internship roles include owner-operated start-up businesses involved in interactive marketing, photography, nanny services, sporting goods sales, event planning, and more.
Curriculum Requirements - Total Credits Required: 125
Entrepreneurship students have recently completed internships at:
Shawmut Design & Construction
Upon completion of the Entrepreneurship major, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the analytical and problem- solving skills needed to meet complex challenges in entrepreneurship.
2. Apply a range of entrepreneurial 'best practices' in a professional environment.
3. Recognize the importance of behaving ethically in the professional setting.
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within entrepreneurship.
5. Communicate effectively in oral and written form following the conventions of entrepreneurship.
For more information about our Entrepreneurship program, contact:
Dr. Michael Paige
Dean, Gerrish School of Business