Bachelor of Science in Business Management
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management program is designed to develop the authoritative perspective and personal leadership skills that successful business managers need. From supervisor to CEO, this track helps you manage effectively in an increasingly complex environment. Possible internship roles include the development and management of human resources, consumer products management, retail store management, and the management of non-profit organizations, including community and business trade groups.
Curriculum Requirements - Total Credits Required: 125
Management students have recently completed internships at:
Cummings Properties LLC
Northeast Health Care
First Investors, Inc.
Upon completion of the Business Management major, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the analytical and problem- solving skills needed to meet complex challenges in business management.
2. Apply a range of business management 'best practices' in a professional environment.
3. Recognize the importance of behaving ethically in the professional setting.
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within business management.
5. Communicate effectively in oral and written form following the conventions of business management.
For more information about our Business Management program, contact:
Dr. Michael Paige
Dean, Gerrish School of Business