Bachelor of Science in Accounting
The Bachelor of Science degree program in Accounting has been designed to provide students with the educational background, ethical orientation and contemporary skill set needed to successfully launch a career in public or private accounting. As an Accounting major at Endicott you will complete courses in both general business and accounting. These courses are designed to prepare you to take the Massachusetts or other states' Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam upon graduation.
As a student in the Accounting program, you will develop knowledge in four key accounting areas:
Curriculum Requirements - Total Credits Required: 125
Accounting students have recently completed internships at:
Ernst and Young
DiCicco Gulman and Company
Tonneson and Co.
Gray, Gray & Gray LLP
Upon completion of the Accounting B.S. program, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate accounting knowledge and skills required to perform successfully on the CPA exam.
2. Apply a range of accounting 'best practices' in a professional environment.
3. Recognize the importance of behaving ethically in the professional setting.
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within accounting.
5. Communicate effectively in oral and written form following the conventions of accounting.
For more information about our Accounting program, contact:
Dr. Michael Paige
Dean, Gerrish School of Business