Submit Your News, Photos & Event Information
College Communications manages news content and distribution on behalf of Endicott College. Our goal is to regularly and enthusiastically share news of the exciting things happening within our community.
College Communications created the form below so faculty, staff, and students can provide information/content to be shared or posted via the College’s marketing vehicles. We want to hear your stories and news! Additionally, if you simply have a photo or quick idea to share, we’d love to find a good place for those as well.
If you are submitting a story idea, someone on the communications team will reach out to you to follow up. Please be aware that the communications team will determine the best outlets and time to share your news, depending on a variety of factors.
Submitted content may appear in one or more of the following outlets:
- Endicott College news page
- Internal Newsletter
- Faculty/staff newsletter (bi-weekly)
- BlueBuzz student newsletter (weekly)
- President’s Newsletter (goes to parents, faculty, and staff every six weeks)
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Department website home page
- Various media outlets (local or national newspapers, television, etc., depending on the content)
Please submit all event-related news at least four weeks in advance to allow the communications team enough time to effectively publicize it. Submission after the four-week window is still encouraged, though it may affect the news distribution. Non-event news can be submitted at any time.
For more information or questions, please contact Erin Hatch at email@example.com or x2218.
SUBMIT YOUR NEWS