Endicott College offers meeting facilities ranging in variety from oceanfront vistas to state-of-the-art conference rooms. Our venues can host parties of ten people up to a thousand.
Misselwood Events at Endicott College provides:
- One-Stop Shop Certified by The Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors-International (ACCED-I)
- Expert event managers committed to provide outstanding service to your meeting
- Day Meeting Package Pricing
- Onsite / In-room Catering services
- Ocean View Venues / Beach
- 40+ mediated rooms throughout the campus
- 4 Theaters seating 150 people up to 500
- Basic A/V equipment at no additional cost
- IT and technical support
- Free and ample Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Impress your clients and colleagues! Endicott College features a plethora of unique and different venues to include our brick and stone amphitheater overlooking the Endicott Lakes or the post and beam Lodge perfect for casual networking.
- Rose Performance Hall, located in the Walter Manninen Center for the Arts - capacity of 250 can accommodate music, theater, dance performances and lectures.
- Agassiz Room, located inside the Misselwood House. This ocean front mansion is conducive for staff retreats, board meetings and intimate social gatherings.
Rose Performance Hall
More photos of our spaces at: The Lodge, Hospitality Suite, Field House, Misselwood Tent
Our Misselwood Events team consists of dedicated professionals who will assist with planning and implementing your program to ensure its success. Our day meeting packages includes meeting space, catering, complimentary parking, audio visual equipment, tables and chairs.
For more information or to receive a custom proposal, please complete the Request Information form.
Unique meeting facilities & conference centers