Endicott College offers meeting facilities that will exceed your expectations, from oceanfront vistas to state-of-the-art conference rooms.
We can accommodate a board meeting for twenty, a corporate outing for 200 and everything in between.
- The Misselwood Estate - ideal location for staff retreats and boards meetings; overlooking the Atltantic Ocean, you will be sure to impress our clients and colleagues.
- Over 40 mediated rooms on main campus - each facility is equipped with free wireless internet connections and comfortable accommodation
- Three sloped air-conditioned auditoriums
- Endicott Auditorium, located in the Wax Academic Center - capacity of 500, large stage and excellent acoustics
- Little Theater, located in the Diane Halle Library - capacity of 150, built-in projection capabilities and presentation stage
- Rose Performance Hall, located in the Walter Maninen Center for the Arts - capacity of 250 can accommodate music, theater, dance performances and lectures.
We are equipped to host both traditional and specialty events such as product launches, annual meetings, corporate retreats, music performances and networking events
Our private oceanfront estate, the Misselwood Estate, offers an ideal location for staff retreats. With each room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, you will be sure to impress your clients, colleagues, and friends.
Our Event and Conference Services team consists of dedicated professionals who will assist with planning and implementing your program to ensure its success. Our day meeting packages includes meeting space, catering, complimentary parking, audio visual equipment, tables and chairs.
For more information or to receive a custom proposal, please complete the Contact for Meetings and Residential Programs online form.
Unique meeting facilities & conference centers