Forever a Gull Challenge
The Forever A Gull Giving Challenge is back!
You may not be in game shape anymore, but you can still help your former Endicott team win $5,000 during our Forever a Gull Giving Challenge sponsored in part by: Super Subs of Beverly, MA and Medical Healthcare Solutions of Andover, MA.
Be a part of the competition! Make a gift of $25.00 or more before June 30, 2014 to your team and you will be counted in the final tally. The sport with the most alumni participants at the end of the challenge receives a $5,000 grant.
Your team needs YOU, so get off the bench and into the game and remember you are FOREVER.A.GULL!
Here's how it works:
- The 2014 Forever a Gull Challenge will run from April 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014 and is participation based giving challenge for all Endicott alumni-athletes.
- On June 30, the team with the highest alumni gift participation will be crowned the winner and receive $5,000 from our official Challenge sponsors. Additional funding for our winning team will be used for team equipment, travel, leadership training and more!
- All varsity and club teams are included in the Challenge.
- All gifts of $25.00 or greater, directed to the program of your choice, are counted towards the Challenge.
- Get your team on the board by making an online donation today! (when making your gift, be sure to choose the correct sport from the athletics’ drop down menu)
- Spread the word! Make your gift today and rally your teammates to do the same. Every gift makes a difference and will bring your team closer to victory!
MAKE YOUR GIFT TODAY!
Questions about the Challenge?
Contact: Meredith Tierney, Assistant Director of Athletic Giving 978.232.2019