When you set up forwarding for your Endicott email account, messages
addressed to your account are automatically sent (forwarded) to another email
To start Mail Forwarding:
- Click the "Options" link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Forwarding" from the list.
- Select "Yes" for the "Forward Messages" option.
- Enter the destination email address(es) to which you want your mail to be
automatically forwarded. If you enter multiple addresses, separate them with
- It is strongly recommended that you do NOT keep a copy of
your forwarded mail in your Inbox! Every user on our mail system has a quota –
the maximum amount of email that you can save – of 100MB. Once this quota has
been reached, any email directed to your mail account will be rejected and sent
back to the sender with a note indicating that the message was not able to be
- Click "Apply" to save your settings (you will receive a confirmation
message), then "Close" to close the Options box.
That's it! Once you begin receiving your Endicott email in your alternative
webmail program, simply reply to email as usual. Note that the return address
will be the default email address of your alternative webmail program. If you
need to send email from your Endicott email address, simply login to http://mail.endicott.edu/ and create a
message from there.
To stop Mail Forwarding:
- Login at http://mail.endicott.edu/,
click the "Options" link in the upper right-hand corner, and select "Forwarding"
from the list.
- Select "No" for the "Forward Messages", c lick "Apply" to save your settings
(you will receive a confirmation message), then "Close" to close the Options
Using an alternative webmail program and having “Over Quota” issues? Be sure
you have not checked the "Keep a copy of each forwarded message in your Inbox"
selection box in the "Forwarding Options". Still having issues? Contact the
Help Desk at x2072 to review your settings.