How to Resolve a Gull Card Problem
If you encounter a problem with your card, the following procedures should be followed:
- If the card is lost or damaged, report to the Gull Card Office at College Hall.
- If there is a problem using the card to access residence halls, contact the Gull Card Office (Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm) and Campus Safety on evenings and weekends.
- If there is a problem using the card with a laundry controller, contact the Gull Card Office for a service call request.
- If there is a problem using the card with the copy machines, contact a library staff member. For a problem with the computer printer stations, contact the computer lab supervisor.
- If there are no available funds on your card's account, visit the Bursar's Office at College Hall or one of the Card Value Centers located in the Halle Library or the Callahan Center.
- If there is a problem using the Card Value Center, contact the Gull Card Office at College Hall.