Links and Contacts

How to Obtain a Gull Card

All members of the Endicott College Community (enrolled student, faculty, or staff) need to possess an Endicott Gull Card.

To obtain one you must go to the Gull Card Office on the Garden Level of College Hall. The Gull Card Administrator has the facilities for taking a digital picture of each person and generating a new Endicott Gull Card.

The initial card is free; if it is lost, there is a replacement fee of $25.00. If the card is damaged and the card holder has the remains, there is a replacement fee of $10.00.  Replacement fees are charged to the student's bill in the Bursar's Office.

It is important for all card holders to secure their respective Endicott Gull Cards in an appropriate manner.

Print Friendly and PDF