Your Endicott College Gull Card comes with two main accounts: the Meal Plan and Card Cash.
Dining Services: Locations, Hours of Operation, Menus, and more
Board Plan: Meal Plan Options 2008-09
The meal plan, a requirement for most students, consists of three secondary accounts: board meals, guest meals, and flex dollars. The board and guest meals are for use in the main dining hall in the Callahan Center as well as for the Express Lunch option at Joe's Cafe. Flex dollars are the funds that come with each meal plan and are for use at the Dining Hall, Courtyard Cafe, Joe's Cafe and the Lodge. Each time you pay for food using your flex dollar account, your remaining balance will be displayed on the card reader at the cashier station. You can also check your balance by inquiring at the Gull Card Office at College Hall. Flex dollars cannot be used on vending or laundry machines.
The Flex Dollar and Off-Campus Flex accounts are included and paid for as part of the Meal Plan. Which Plan you pick determines how much of each Flex you'll receive.
The Standard, Partial and Minimum plans come with $100 in Flex.
The Premium and Flexplans come with $250 in Flex.
These funds can only be used at the following on-campus dining locations:
The Dining Hall
The Courtyard Cafe
The Standard, Partial and Minimum meal plans come with $50 in OC Flex.
The Premium and Flexplans come with $100 in OC Flex.
These funds can be used at any on-campus dining location mentioned above as well as at nearly two dozen off-campus locations
|Casa De Luca
City Side Diner
Goat Hill Grille
Good Fella's Cafe
Organic Garden Cafe
***For more information on each of these locations, visit Off-Campus Dining ***
A few important reminders about the Flex Accounts!
- (E5) Flex will only transfer from the fall to the spring semester!
- Any remaining funds in either Flex Account at the end of the fall semester will transfer over to the spring semester. At the end of the spring semester, the balances in both accounts are reset.
- Don't try to do your laundry with Flex!
- These funds are for dining purposes only and are meant to supplement your meal plan and provide you with more dining flexibility. Visit Card Cash for more information on paying for laundry and vending.
- Additional funds cannot be deposited into either Flex account!
- If your meal plan is running low and you'd like to upgrade, contact Student Affairs at (978) 232-2106. If you'd like to add additional funds for dining without changing your meal plan, visit Card Cash Deposit.
Every member of the Endicott College community has a card cash account associated with their Gull Card. Card cash can be used for on-campus vending and laundry machines as well as for the Halle Library photocopiers and printers. The card cash account on the Gull Card can also be used as a debit card at the Endicott College Bookstore, Copy/Mail Center and off-campus Beverly locations. See list.
The Gull Card does not come with card cash. Funds can only be added to the account at either a Card Value Center (CVC) or by contacting the Bursar's Office in College Hall. CVC machines are located in the Halle Library next to the photocopier and also in the Callahan Center next to Joe's Cafe. These machines accept bills only up to a $20 denomination.
The Bursar's Office accepts checks and cash in large bills. Funds can be added by credit card. For more information, go to the E-Bill and Payment Options web page at: www.endicott.edu/e-bill